Safe Learning Environment
Our program continues to provide a safe and nurturing environment. We empower our children with activities that allow them to develop socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively. Children enjoy art, music, math, science, literature, computers, physical activities and community resources such as parks, museums, and libraries. Our belief is that children need the gift of time and the opportunity to explore and experience success.
Our Program Provides:
- A healthy safe environment
- Communication/partnership with parents
- Nutritious snacks and lunch prepared daily under USDA standards
- Specially trained and educated teachers with a history of longevity
- A staff to child ratio that is below state requirements
- Frequent positive and warm interaction among adults and children
- Planned learning activities and materials appropriate to children's age and development
- Tutoring and homework assistance for our school age program
- Classrooms that are linked to community resources
Focus on Child Development
Our program focuses on goals that support school readiness for the early learner and continues to build and support the development of these skills as the child advances through school. Our program connects learning with the development of life skills needed in the world today, people that can make good choices, communicate well and be able to work cooperatively with others.
Our Program Goals:
- Encourage self-sufficiency
- Build language skills
- Promote strong social skills
- Empower children to explore and develop their creativity
- Provide developmentally appropriate physical activities that promote a healthy lifestyle
Hours of Operation, Registration & Fees:
Our hours of operation are 6:15 to 6:00 Monday though Friday, year round. We are only closed for major holidays.
There is a $50.00 registration fee per child. Fees are established according to income. United Way funding allows us to offer a quality and affordable program for our families. DSHS is accepted.